Doctrinal Bondage: Breaking the Chains of Religious Traditions
The Word of God tells us in John 8, verse 32, "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Wouldnʼt you like to be free from the chains of religious tradition and have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ?
Jesus said in John 14, verse 6, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." Jesus also told us in Mark 7, verse 13, "making the Word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do." We all need Jesus, but we just need Him, not the religious traditions of men. Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly! Wouldn't you like to live a life free of the chains of Doctrinal Bondage and the religious traditions of men? In this book, you will learn the following:
- What does the Word of God say about Doctrine?
- Men's traditions have made the Word of God of no effect.
- It's about a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religious tradition.
- Warning against false teachers.
- Living by what the Word says and not the denominationalism that has been birthed by man.